Cute Girl- Sexy Girl - Hot Girl: Big bubble bulkers on Biglorryblog from 'The Keeper of the Flame'...what are they like to drive?

Big bubble bulkers on Biglorryblog from 'The Keeper of the Flame'...what are they like to drive?

Interconsult_2.jpg
'Keeper of the Flamer' Martin Phippard raises an important question..namely: "Hi Brian, I don't know about you but I have often wondered why the Swedes go in for this superb but doubtless expensive individual hopper/sphere system for their animal feed trucks. But no doubt someone from your Anorak Army will enlighten me. Meanwhile here's a few wonderful examples from the archives of the Falkenberg body-builder, Interconsult...." And click through here for more mult-bubble bulkers!
Interconsult_3.jpg
I don't know about you Martin but whenever I see one of these rigs I always feel as if the CoG should be higher than a regular 'complete' tanker.... but is it the case I wonder? Does anyone in the BLB army have any experience of operating/driving these rigs??
Interconsult_4.jpg
but they are certainly eye-catching.
Interconsult_T-Line.jpg
"Of course even their regular powder tankers look good," adds Martin, "And I know you like a T-Line..." Guilty as charged your honour!.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Cute Girl- Sexy Girl - Hot Girl itviet360